When you have a pool, it’s the centerpiece of your backyard. So it makes sense to enhance it with the best poolside furniture and accessories. If you’re looking to make the most of your outdoor space, you’ve come to the right place. Discover the high-quality poolside furniture that POLYWOOD has to offer, as well as some other ways to help elevate your backyard pool design.
Ways to Elevate Your Backyard Pool Design
A pool is the focal point for any backyard. But if there’s nothing surrounding it, your pool area will feel barren and uninviting. After all, an outdoor space is an extension of your home, so you want to create a welcoming environment. Consider some of these ideas below when planning your backyard pool design.
- CUSHIONS & PILLOWS — Add pops of color and extra comfort to your outdoor furniture area with beautiful cushions and throw pillows. POLYWOOD’s cushions and pillows are water-resistant, fast-drying, and all-weather, meaning you enjoy them much faster after a storm. Plus, they’re a breeze to clean!
- GREENERY — Surround your pool area with gorgeous freestanding, tabletop, and hanging planters. Succulents are excellent choices for poolside spaces because they usually need full sun exposure and can store water in their roots, leaves, and stems.
- GAZEBO — Add beauty, shade, and grandeur to your outdoor space with a poolside gazebo. Accessorize your shade structure with vines, windchimes, drapes, hanging planters, and more.
- PERGOLA — Pergolas are another great option for adding coverage over seating areas and dining tables. Thanks to their slatted roofs, pergolas provide a perfect balance between shade and sunshine.
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING — Keep your pool party going well into the night with some stylish outdoor lighting. Poolside lanterns are excellent for adding a soft, ambient glow to your outdoor space.
Poolside Furniture Considerations
POLYWOOD provides three main types of poolside furniture that’ll instantly elevate your outdoor space — chaise lounges, Adirondack chairs, and dining sets.
Nothing says poolside relaxation like chaise lounges. Constructed for ultimate comfort, chaise lounges offer gently angled backs and long bases, allowing you to lie back and stretch out your legs. The backs are also adjustable, so that you can position the chair to multiple lounging positions. This design is perfect for sunbathing or relaxing after a refreshing swim.
Check out POLYWOOD’s selection of pool loungers below and decide which style best suits your outdoor furniture plans:
- South Beach Chaise — This all-weather chaise brings the beach right into your backyard thanks to its wide seat and an eye-catching tapered back.
- Signature Chase with Wheels — Enjoy style and convenience with this durable chaise that boasts wheels so you can easily move it around when needed.
- Nautical Chaise — The Nautical Chaise features a handle in the headrest and folds completely flat, making it perfect for stacking and storage.
- Coastal Chaise with Wheels — This wheeled chaise is fitted with breathable sling fabric that’s fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading, and tearing.
Adirondack chairs are POLYWOOD’s most popular pieces of furniture. Their reclined design offers comfort and relaxation, as well as good support for your back and bottom. They also have wide arms, allowing you to rest drinks and small plates. When you enhance your poolside area with all-weather Adirondack chairs, you’ll love the comfort, style, and durability they bring to your outdoor space.
Here are some POLYWOOD Adirondack sets perfect for your backyard pool design:
- Palm Coast Ultimate Adirondack 3-Piece Set — This stylish set comes with a side table and two Adirondack chairs equipped with easy-sliding hideaway ottomans, allowing you to save space when not in use.
- Quattro 3-Piece Adirondack Set — Enhance the look of your poolside design with this modern outdoor furniture set.
- South Beach 4-Piece Adirondack Set — Featuring two Adirondack chairs and coordinating ottomans, this four-piece set showcases an eclectic blend of art deco and traditional style to your outdoor space.
A stylish dining set is a must-have for your outdoor furniture plans if you love hosting pool parties. When you opt for a POLYWOOD dining set, you don’t have to worry about stains or messes ruining your furniture. Just wipe down your table and chairs with a damp cloth, water, and a gentle dish soap.
Consider furnishing your poolside space with one of these POLYWOOD dining sets:
- Coastal 7-Piece Dining Set — This stylish dining set delivers an ideal combination of style, comfort, and durability. Each chair is outfitted with sling fabric that’s fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading, and tearing.
- Nautical Adirondack 7-Piece Dining Set — With a curved back dining chairs for additional comfort, this casual all-weather dining set will add a touch of laid back beach style to your backyard space.
- Palm Coast 5-Piece Bar Set — Featuring bar-height chairs and a round table, this five-piece set is made for relaxing poolside with loved ones while enjoying refreshing drinks.
Backyard pools are a perfect way to bring family and friends together, so you want to make your space as comfortable and inviting as possible. By incorporating all-weather furniture and other useful outdoor elements into your space, you’ll forge a relaxing oasis you and your loved ones will enjoy for many years to come.
What plans do you have in mind for elevating your backyard pool design? Let us know in the comments below!