FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
- Classic Adirondack
- Modern Adirondack
- La Casa Café
- South Beach
- Palm Coast
- Traditional Garden
- Bar Stool
- Long Island
- Country Living
- Modern Studio
- Furniture Type Seating Sets Remove This Item
- POLYWOOD Color 51 Remove This Item
- Dining Chairs +2 items X
- Deep Seating Chairs +3 items X
- Dining Tables +1 item X
- Coffee Tables +1 item X
- Side Tables +1 item X
- Seat Cushions +5 items X
- Deep Seating Cushions +6 items X
- Dining Sets +35 items X
- Seating Sets X
- Deep Seating Ottomans +1 item X
- Modular Deep Seating Frames +1 item X
- Modular Deep Seating Chairs +2 items X
- Deep Seating Sets +3 items X
The modern EDGE Collection by POLYWOOD® combines both style and sustainability ideal for contemporary outdoor living. Featuring sleek, angular lines, this modern deep seating is constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber and paired with coordinating outdoor performance fabric and durable cushions.
The EDGE Collection is conveniently scaled for stylish comfort whether you’re outfitting a spacious patio or intimate balcony. This contemporary seating includes a variety of modular pieces giving you the opportunity to customize the furniture to your outdoor space. Each modular piece easily connects with u-channel brackets to prevent any shifting while in use and includes EDGE Modular Seating, a standalone EDGE Arm Chair, EDGE Ottoman, End Table, and Coffee Table. Plush pillow-back cushions covered in performance fabric complete the look of each chair and are stain-, fade-, and water-resistant.
EDGE Modular Collection Design Highlights
- The EDGE Collection features hidden fasteners and a small radius on the lumber to provide modern, sleek lines.
- Sweeping arms flow effortlessly down to the feet of the chair and extend back up and around the back of the chair creating a minimalist, seamless look.
- A comfortable and supportive box edge seat cushion complements the straight lines of the chair frame, while the plush pillow-back cushion provides a soft and inviting contrast to the angularity of the collection.