FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Tangerine POLYWOOD Lumber Sample
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc.
Ships FREE within 1 Week Shipping Policy
Why I Chose This
Complete The Look
These coordinating accessories have been curated by our design team to match the Tangerine POLYWOOD Lumber Sample.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. HDPE is also weather resistant and easy to clean — an excellent alternative compared to natural wood.
- Features a smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance
- Genuine POLYWOOD® lumber is made with a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Withstands a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
Weight & Dimensions
|Item Weight||0.08 lbs|
Reviews and Q&A