FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Sahara POLYWOOD Lumber Sample in Vintage Finish
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc.
Ships FREE within 1 Week Shipping Policy
Why I Chose This
Complete The Look
These coordinating accessories have been curated by our design team to match the Sahara POLYWOOD Lumber Sample in Vintage Finish.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. HDPE is also weather resistant and easy to clean — an excellent alternative compared to natural wood.
- Features a subtle, wire-brushed texture giving the appearance of rich, matte painted wood
- Genuine POLYWOOD® lumber is made with a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Withstands a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
Weight & Dimensions
Overall Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.75" x 3.5" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||0.24 lbs|
Reviews and Q&A