FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Nautical Bar Chair in Vintage Finish
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Footrest for added comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Weight & Dimensions
Overall Dimensions: 25.5" x 44.75" x 24.25" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||35 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||18|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||15.75|
|Dimension - Seat Height||29.5|
We believe in our product and stand behind its quality and durability. That's why genuine POLYWOOD lumber is backed by an exceptional 20-year warranty.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our furniture is built to last — rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
Our original finish, Classic Finish, is a timeless, smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance. Unlike real wood, it's easy to clean and will endure anything nature throws its way.