FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Classic Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table
Share a special moment with a loved one over the Classic Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table.
Why I Chose This
Complete The Look
These coordinating accessories have been curated by our design team to match the Classic Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table.
The all-weather Classic Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table provides a convenient tabletop without taking up a lot of space. Easily attach the connecting table to two the arms of two Adirondack chairs when you need it and remove it when you don't. This unique accessory also includes a hole for a standard umbrella so have the choice to relax in the sun or shade.
- Effortlessly connects to the arms of (2) Long Beach Folding Adirondacks, (2) Classic Folding Adirondacks, or (2) Classic Oversized Adirondacks, and is secured by sliding a simple locking mechanism underneath the table
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Table is detachable so chairs can be moved freely
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Ships fully assembled
Weight & Dimensions
Overall Dimensions: 25.48" x 2.25" x 26.78" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||14.5 lbs|
Reviews and Q&A