FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Braxton Modular Right Arm Chair in Vintage Finish
For families and spaces that require extra flexibility, these modular pieces are an open-ended way to build out an alfresco seating arrangement.
All the inviting charms of our Braxton Collection, now in modular designs that are made to move and ready to be rearranged. The Braxton Modular Collection is the definition of adaptable—whether your family grows, your square footage changes, or you simply decide to change things up. The right arm chair easily attaches to the other pieces, allowing you the flexibility and freedom to create your dream lounge configuration.
- Sectional pieces conveniently connect with easy-to-install brackets to prevent shifting or separating
- Left- or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the furniture
- Quick-drying, durable cushions covered in all-weather performance fabric that resists weather, salt, sun, mold, and mildew
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Weight & Dimensions
Overall Dimensions: 25.69" x 31" x 30.94" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||34.5 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||24|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||18|
|Dimension - Seat Height||16.25|
Also available in Classic Finish
Our original finish, Classic Finish, is a timeless, smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance. Unlike real wood, it's easy to clean and will endure anything nature throws its way.
Reviews and Q&A