FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
EDGE 5-Piece Modular Deep Seating Set in Vintage Finish
With sleek, angular lines, this deep seating set seats four to five people and features plush pillow-back cushions as well as supportive seat cushions covered in high-performance outdoor fabric.
This set includes:
Designed for comfort and style, the EDGE Modular Collection is scaled for a variety of outdoor living areas — from a spacious patio to an intimate balcony. Custom fit this modern modular set to your outdoor space with one of three configurations. With sleek, angular lines, the EDGE 5-Piece Modular Deep Seating Set seats four to five people and features plush pillow-back cushions as well as supportive seat cushions covered in high-performance outdoor fabric.
- Set includes (1) EDGE Modular Left Chair, (2) EDGE Modular Center Chairs, (1) EDGE Modular Corner Chair, and (1) EDGE Modular Right Chair
- Sectional pieces conveniently connect with easy-to-install brackets to prevent shifting or separating
- Left-or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the furniture
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Minimal assembly required
Set Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Set Weight||221.5 lbs|
Recommended Minimum Space
*Dimensions are based on pictured configurations
|85" W X 32" H X 85" D|
Individual Item Dimensions
|Modular Armless Chair in Vintage Finish||25.5" W x 31.26" H x 32" D|
|Modular Corner Chair in Vintage Finish||31" W x 31.26" H x 31" D|
Also available in Classic Finish
Our original finish, Classic Finish, is a timeless, smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance. Unlike real wood, it's easy to clean and will endure anything nature throws its way.
Reviews and Q&A