FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who register for an account on polywood.com, add eligible items to their wish list, and subscribe to our email list. You must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the contiguous United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Poly-Wood, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Poly-Wood, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, November 15, 2021 at 12:00am EST and ending Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by registering for an account on polywood.com, adding eligible products to your polywood.com wish list, and subscribing to the POLYWOOD email list. You must be subscribed to the POLYWOOD email list at time of the winners’ selection in order to be eligible to win. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Poly-Wood, LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide all the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Poly-Wood, LLC.
- Prizes: Two Winners of the Campaign (the "Winners") will receive eligible POLYWOOD products present in their polywood.com account wish list at the time of Campaign end valued up to $2,500 each. Total prize value will not exceed $5,000 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Poly-Wood, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Poly-Wood, LLC's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Poly-Wood, LLC to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Poly-Wood, LLC. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) business days following selection of the Winners. Poly-Wood, LLC shall have no liability for the Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNERS (AT Poly-Wood, LLC'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that Poly-Wood, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Poly-Wood, LLC, and Poly-Wood, LLC's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering, you agree to be subscribed to the Poly-Wood, LLC email list. You may unsubscribe at any time after the Campaign Period.
- Terms & Conditions: Poly-Wood, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Poly-Wood, LLC's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Poly-Wood, LLC may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Poly-Wood, LLC. Poly-Wood, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Poly-Wood, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Poly-Wood, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Poly-Wood, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Poly-Wood, LLC, attn: 2021 Holiday Wish List Giveaway, 1000 POLYWOOD Way, Syracuse, IN 46567, US.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Poly-Wood, LLC, 1000 POLYWOOD Way, Syracuse, IN 46567, US.
- By entering the Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.