FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Vineyard 5-Piece Farmhouse Dining Set in Vintage Finish
This set includes:
- Includes (4) Vineyard Dining Arm Chairs and (1) Farmhouse 37" Dining Table
- Chairs feature comfortably arched backs and contoured seats
- Table leg design allows for ample legroom; table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Set Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Set Weight||167.25 lbs|
Recommended Minimum Space
*Dimensions are based on pictured configurations
|90" W X 38" H X 90" D|
Individual Item Dimensions
|Vineyard Dining Arm Chair in Vintage Finish||24.88" W x 38.25" H x 25.50" D|
|Farmhouse 37" Dining Table in Vintage Finish||37.73" W x 29.05" H x 37.73" D|
We believe in our product and stand behind its quality and durability. That's why genuine POLYWOOD lumber is backed by an exceptional 20-year warranty.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our furniture is built to last — rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
Our original finish, Classic Finish, is a timeless, smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance. Unlike real wood, it's easy to clean and will endure anything nature throws its way.